The International Office has the tasks to establish, maintain, and improve the quality and quantity of international cooperation to support the achievement of an international reputation.
In implementing the tasks, the International Office has the following functions:
- Managing international mobility of the academic community of Unhas and international;
- Servicing the introduction of Indonesian culture and language for foreign students;
- Coordinating and facilitating international meetings;
- Disseminating the information about study programs, scholarships and research grants for the Academic Community;
- Establishing the promotions at the international level;
- Implementing other tasks given by Vice-Rector of Research, Innovation, and Partnership