There are three types of Indonesia visit visa :
- Social culture visa (type 211). This visa can be use only for holiday and not for working with maximum stay until 60 days/visit. But it extendable for 4 (for 60 days/visit) until 5 times (for 30 days/visit). Once you leave Indonesia this visa would be expired and you must apply for the new visa to enter Indonesia.
- Multiple visit (type 212). Multiple entry visa for maximum stay 60 days/visit (multiple visa valid for 1 year). Not extendable visa. Once you leave Indonesia, you don’t have to apply for the new visa (as long as you visa is still valid).
- Visa on arrival (VOA) (type 213). Visa on arrival with maximum stay for 30 days/visit and extendable one time (for 30 days). Once you leave Indonesia, this visa is expired and you must apply for the new one to enter Indonesia and it costs US$35/visa/visit/person.
- A passport with at least 6 months validity for single entry or 1 year for multiple entry, from the date of entry into Indonesia, which has at least one blank page for visa (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa).
- Two recent color photographs (passport size) with white background on picture-quality paper.
Note: Do not staple or affixed the photographs on the form.
- Completed and signed application form (in duplicate). The application form can be filled online Socio Cuture Visa (because every coutry have a different website to apply the visa, please visit the “embassy the republic of Indonesia (origins country)”
- Letter of invitation from family, social organization, school/university or cultural residence in Indonesia, which describes the purpose of the visit and guaranteeing all transportation and living expenses that will incur during stay.
- Copy of the K.T.P (Indonesian ID Card) of the principal/person who signed the letter of Invitation if the person is an Indonesian citizen.
- Copy of KIMS/KITAS (Indonesian Immigration’s temporary stay permit) of the principal/person who is a non-Indonesian citizen that sponsoring your visit, or Identification card for foreigner. Foreign citizen in Indonesia who does not have KIMS/KITAS nor Identification Card for Foreign National could not sponsor a family visit.
- Copy of inbound and outbound travel itinerary or a letter from travel agents, airline, steamship company, confirming the purchase of tickets.
- Applicants under 18 years of age should attach a notarized copy of birth certificate. In addition, a notarized letter of consent signed by non-traveling legal guardian must be attached if the applicant under 18 years of age travels without the legal guardian.
- For Non-US citizen: Please provide a copy of US Permanent Residence/Visa/Valid I-20 from schools/universities.
- Inoculation is recommended but not mandatory, and is required only if applicant had previously traveled to areas/ countries infected by yellow fever.
How much do I have to pay?
|MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA||$110|
VISA ON ARRIVAL
7 DAYS (for *special economic zones)
|Limited Stay Visa||6 months||$55|
*special economic zone : A special economic zone (SEZ) is an area in which business and trade laws are different from the rest of the country. SEZs are located within a country’s national borders, and their aims include: increased trade, increased investment, job creation and effective administration. To encourage businesses to set up in the zone, financial policies are introduced. These policies typically regard investing, taxation, trading, quotas, customs and labour regulations. Additionally, companies may be offered tax holidays, where upon establishing in a zone they are granted a period of lower taxation.