Deadline for abstract submission is 30th May
There are two types of presentation: poster and oral (podium) presentation. Please indicate your preference in the top corner of your abstract: Oral Presentation or Poster. All abstract will be double blind reviewed by the scientific committee. Committee will decide on the final presentation type (oral presentation or poster)
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract must be submitted in Microsoft Word File (.Docx) to AAICP2017@unhas.ac.id
- Word limitation is 150-250 words
- Abstract should cover background/rationale, methods, result, and discussion, conclusion and keywords
- The subject of the email and attachment file must be named as follows:
- For oral presentation :Presenter name / Abstract Title / oral
- For Poster presentation : Presenter name / Abstract Title / poster
- Authors are required to certify that their papers represent original work and are previously unpublished elsewhere. Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly excluded.
- Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are strictly prohibited.
- Authors should take responsibilities for their submissions.
- The online submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the submissions for all purpose of the conference usage without further notice.