The need for nursing staff continues to grow along with the development of the world of health today, the demands of professional nurses’ abilities are not mere revelations but are demanded in the implementation of both hospitals and educational institutions so it is very important to improve professional skills through formal education.
The development aspect of education is one of the demands responded to by Act No. 14 concerning Teachers and Lecturers in 2012, that for educational institutions that hold Diploma and Bachelor programs must have the qualifications of a Masters Lecturer, so the opening of the Master of Nursing Program (PSMIK) becomes wrong one solution in improving lecturer qualifications.
The Nursing Master Study Program was opened in 2010 based on the Operational License from the Minister of National Education Republic of Indonesia No .: 212 / D / 2010. The lecture process is carried out for 4 (four) semesters with a total number of credits that must be completed as many as 42 credits with an academic degree in the Master of Nursing (MN)
“To become a Masters Program in Nursing that is globally superior, community-oriented and has a maritime spirit in 2025 “
1. Organizing a Master of Nursing learning program through a research-based student-centred learning approach.
2. Developing nursing through evidence-based research activities.
3. Conducting community service activities based on the management of educational institutions and nursing services.
4. Increasing cooperation with educational institutions and nursing services both nationally and internationally.
5. Carry out technology-based governance
- Produce graduates of Masters of Nursing who excel in the field of nursing.
- Producing scientific work in the field of nursing science and health research that supports the development of nursing science and technology as well as national and international quality health development.
- Carry out community service to improve health through community empowerment independently and continuously.
- Increasing cooperation with educational institutions and nursing services both nationally and internationally.
- Carry out technology-based governance
Please click on the link below:
Alumnae Survey Link