On 19-23 June 2019, three FKEP Unhas students had the opportunity to take part in the Sustainable City Planning program organized by Yokohama City University, Japan. The three students are:
- Dhiya Khalilah Taufan (2016 Regular Class Nursing Bachelor Program)
- Hardiyanti Yunus (2016 Regular Force Nursing Bachelor Study Program); and
- Asma Zainab Tahang (Bachelor of Physiotherapy Study Program 2017)
The series of activities began with the official release of the three delegation students on June 14, 2019, represented by the Director of the Hasanuddin University, Mr Iqbal Djawad, PhD., This activity was also attended by the FKEP UH, namely:
- Rini Rachmawaty, S.Kep., Ns., MN., PhD (Deputy Dean of Academic, Research, and Innovation; and Student Affairs, Alumni and FKH Unhas Partnerships)
- Dr Kadek Ayu Erika, S.Kep., Ns., M.Kes (Deputy Dean for Planning, Finance, and Resources FKH Unhas)
- Dr Yuliana Syam, S.Kep., Ns., M.Kes (Head of Nursing Study Program of FKEP UH)
- Andi Masyitha Irwan S.Kep., Ns., MAN, PhD (Chair of UH FKEP Research, Innovation and Partnership Unit)
- Yudi Hardianto, S.Ft., Physio, MClinRehab (lecturer of Physiotherapy Study Program at FKEP UH)
Some of the activities carried out by the delegation students in the program include: Issuance of Issues on Sustainable Cities: Past, Present, and Future; discussion of the international health insurance system, the problem of the large number of elderly people in Japan, ways of making cities with a low C02 level but still maximizing the quality of people’s lives; and other cultural activities.
Overall, in addition to the aim of strengthening FKH UH International cooperation, the student delegation program was held in an effort to increase student awareness to compete further in foreign language skills and critical thinking, because the agenda of student delegations to national and international programs will be carried out continuously in the future. will come.