The Faculty of Nursing of Hasanuddin University has a cooperative relationship with the Department of Nursing, University of Toyama, Japan. As an effort to follow up on the previous meeting in Japan, on October 9-13 2018, the University of Toyama, in this occasion Dr. Toshiaki Umemura made a visit to the Faculty of Nursing, Hasanuddin University. During his visit, Dr. Toshiaki Umemura carried out several activities, including:
- Meeting with the academic members of the Faculty of Nursing (Dean, Deputy Dean, lecturers, education staff, and students).
- Observation of the lecture system applied at the Faculty of Nursing and the introduction of LMS (Learning Management System).
- Meeting with the Rector of Hasanuddin University, Prof. Dwia Aries Tina Pulubuhu, M.A.
- Visit to Wahidin Sudirohusodo Hospital & Unhas Teaching Hospital.
- Visit to Posbindu at Rappokalling Health Center, Makassar.
Through this visit, it is expected that cooperation in research and education / teaching will be established between the Faculty of Nursing of Hasanuddin University and the Department of Nursing, University of Toyama.