Call for Paper
“Science Enhancement for Developing Countries”
- Enhancement Science towards globalisation
- Application of basic and applied sciences to support sustainability of natural resources
- Development of Science Education
- To provide venues for scientists and science user to discuss science enhancement towards globalisation.
- To communicate experiences and scientific information and update data on the current researchers activities in sciences biology, chemistry, physics, math, statistics, computer and educational sciences.
- To establish networks and research collaboration amongst researchers and stakeholders in the field of basic and applied science.
- Biology (Marine, Microbiology, Molecular etc.)
- Mathematics (Differential Equation, Graph)
- Computer Science
- Physics (Physics & Geophysics)
- Chemistry (Carbon, Nanotechnology, Biochemistry, Natural Product)
- Environmental Science.